March 7, 2010

MZ4192661 MADE IN MEXICO

Today was that day.
The first refreshing breeze. Maybe the last "god damn this cold" wind?
Sun rays that warm your neck.
Windows down and FM radio up?

I enjoyed today's taste of spring for a brief moment, but spent most of the day traveling north on 87. Upstate, NY anyone? Things move much slower up there (here).

Sitting in the passenger seat was De Sorbo. Reflected on Abelton, whiskey, Elvis and Scary Krowz.

D'angelo was arrested last night. Apparently he tried to pay a female NYPD officer $40 for oral sex. Yes, times are that bad.

Didn't get tickets to Atoms for Peace. I wrote the blog and everything. I will be there though. Mark. My. Word.s.

tomorrow
I will post up my new song "Sweat/Make It My World"
accompanied with a YouTube video.
there will be a free mp3
.

CP

No comments:

Post a Comment