June 2, 2009

Charlie Phillips EP on MySpace

Hi there friends,

First off, I'm incredibly excited to be sending you all this message. My debut, self-titled EP is now streaming online at

I encourage everyone to stop by and give it a listen, I would appreciate that very much.

I teamed up with Engineer/Producer Phil Joly back in January to begin the 7-song EP. If you are interested in the recording process, check my blog http://blogbycharliephillips.blogspot.com where I frequently updated with photos and samples.

I'm working my hardest to get the album in the hands of everyone who would like a copy. In July, there will be an official release with a CD jacket and all that jazz. If you find yourself enjoying the music and would like a copy before the release, message me and I will be sure to get a copy to you.

Please listen and spread the word! Music ain't nothing if there's no one to listen.

Thank you!

Love Charlie

_______________________________________
Charlie Phillips

Gtr, Vocals : Charlie Phillips
Bass: Spencer Murphy
Drums: Zach Marks
Flugelhorn: Jonathan Saraga
Saxophone, Trigger-finger: Zachary Koeber
Trombone: Kyle Pollard
Accordian: Lena de Leo
Keys: Cas Weinbren
Keys: Jerry Mitkowsky

Engineer: Phil Joly

Music & Words by Charlie Phillips

Produced by Charlie Phillips and Phil Joly

2 comments: